BIKIGHT 2PCS MTB SPD Pedal Cleat for Shimano Lock System SM-SH51 SH-51 & 56
- List PriceUS$7.99piece
- Sale PriceUS$7.99piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Name: MTB SPD Pedal Cleat for Shimano
Material: Chrome molybdenum Steel
Application: Mountain bike lock pedal
1. Cr - Mo steel forging material body, long service life, single-release mechanism is easy to use,
providing security into bite
2. 5 mm lateral adjustment to facilitate accurate and comfortable positioning
3. 4 degree swing allows for slight movement while still feeling solidly secure
4. Easy to install, the only thing you needed was an allen wrench and that was an easy find
5. For clipless pedals, suitable for all SPD mountain bike lock system, and compatible-Shimano SPD
How to Adjust:
How to adjust the position of our bike shoe cleats?
1. The bike cleats have 20mm before and after, lateral have 5 mm allows adjustment to facilitate accurate
and comfortable position.
2. Fixed the spd cleat set temporary, and take a bit of practise getting on and off, find the most comfortable
position and then decided to buckle.
3. After determining the most comfortable position, mounting bolt fixed by tightening torque by a 4mm hex wrench.
4. Close to the sole, put on the spd cleat set into the buckle plate, then tighten the bike cleat set bolts.
2 x Pedal Cleat
4 x Screw Bolt3.
2 x Fixing Plate
2 x Gasket
1 x 4mm Hex Wrench
Please allow a slight error due to manual measurements, thank you.
1. When you started using them at the first time, these Self-locking Cycling Pedal Cleats may not be so smooth,
please adjust a few times to find their best points.
2. Please make sure all the spring strength is already properly adjusted to prevent the sudden release from your bike pedals.
3. Each pedal on both sides of the spring force must be the same. if is different,cyclists inlay and release the pedal is will difficult.
4. The bicycle shoe cleats must be periodically replaced,When the bicycle cleats are became difficult to liberation, it must be replaced.