Hand Knitting Machine Spool Knitter Wool Winder Craft Bracelet Weaver Tool
- List PriceUS$12.99piece
- Sale PriceUS$12.99piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
- Type: Hand Knitting Machine
- Mode: Hand Operated
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Green
- Handle Direction: Clockwise
- Size: 141x57x60mm / 5.55x2.24x2.36"
- Signal side acrylic panel, more convenient to the adjustment of knitting, better than the traditional whole surrounding panel.
- Ideal for decorating knitwear, makes the knitting work simpler and quicker.
- Simple and portable design, suitable for at home, outdoors or traveling.
- Made of high quality material, lightweight and durable.
- Easy operation and DIY creation, suit for all ages.
-1. Thread the yarn through the lower guide, over the upper guide and down through the tube.
-2. Attach the clip weight to the end of the yarn and hold the yarn with your hand so it does not fall through the tube.
-3. Turn the handle slowly in the direction of the arrow until the first needle catches the yarn.
-4. Push the yarn behind the second needle using the top of your tapestry needle and continue turning the handle until the third needle catches the yarn.
-5. Continue turning the handle, pushing the yarn behind the fourth needle and continue turning the handle until the first needle catches the yarn again. (Be sure the stitch slips down the latch. If it does not slip down on its own, push it below the latch using the top of the tapestry needle to your finger.)
-6. Continues turning the handle until every needle has caught the yarn.
-7. Pull down on the yarn coming out or the bottom of the machine every couple turns at the beginning to make sure all the stitches has been formed. (Move the clip up as needed.)